Revolutionizing the traditional image of kitchen hoods: no longer simple accessories, but objects with a unique design capable of improving the quality of life
Elica, a leading global manufacturer of range hoods and extractor hobs, has a comprehensive Global Brand portfolio to satisfy all market demands. Each Brand has a clear and distinctive identity, although all follow a common vision.
COOKING BUSINESS UNIT
Elica's range hoods and aspiration hobs are highly functional design and technological content objects, thanks to its extensive experience in the industry, the close focus on design to create unique products and the refinement of the materials and advanced technologies that ensure maximum efficiency and reduced consumption.
A world leader in the design, manufacture and marketing of own brand domestic use range hoods and through the brands of leading international manufacturers of household and kitchen appliances, cooking hobs and ovens and sterilisers (for the Asian market only).
Production and sales in the Cooking segment comprise "third-party brands" for 39% of sales and "own brands" for the remaining 61%.
Elica: Elica has revolutionised the image of the range hood from a simple household appliance to a uniquely designed object that improves air quality in the home.
Turboair: Turboair has been in the range hood market for more than 45 years. The solidity, safety and reliability of the products tell a story: "the real Italian story."
Airforce: It centres around research, the desire to pioneer a style, to offer a Made in Italy brand that is even more focused on and progressive in terms of choice, where high quality meets functionality and reliability, design and innovation.
Ariafina: the Ariafina brand is distributed in the high-end Japanese market, combining the beauty of Italian design, functionality, the impeccable quality of Japanese industrial tradition, and the craftsmanship that makes each piece produced unique and exclusive.
Arietta: Arietta, distributed in North America, produces range hoods that represent the values of our Company: reliability, functionality, aesthetics and quality, reflecting Italian culture and design.
Jetair: Jetair is a long-standing range hood brand on the Russian market, appreciated for the products' ability to reflect the experience, technologies and reliable performance typical of “Made in Italy” products.
Puti: Puti is one of the leading brands in the industry in the Chinese province and manufactures range hoods, cooking hobs and dish sterilisers. The brand, acquired by a Chinese JV, offers highly competitive, functional and technological content products.